Average Rating: 4.8
< Swipe or press to view images >
Two Bedroomed Luxury Lodge
Esthwaite is a luxury lodge situated in the Beckside area of Limefitt Park, with magnificent views of the surrounding fells as well as a delightful river bank location.
It is ideal for families or couples and sleeps up to 4 people. The well appointed accommodation is bright and airy and benefits from full central heating and double glazing to ensure a very comfortable stay all year round. Outside there is a spacious sun deck.
Pet friendly - up to 2 small/medium sized dogs welcome
- The spacious and bright open plan lounge and dining area has full length windows with views out onto the river below and the views beyond. There are 2 comfortable 2-seater fabric sofas and coffee table; a dining table with 4 chairs and feature fire place with electric fire.
- For your entertainment there is a wall-mounted, flat screen TV, DAB Radio, DVD player (hire a selection from the shop).
- Patio doors open out onto the sun deck with lovely open views from the river bank across the fields towards the fells.
- Pitched natural pine ceiling has built in lighting. Patio doors open out onto the sun deck with delightful open views from the river bank across fields towards the fells.
- The contemporary fitted kitchen has gas hob; fan assisted electric oven, built in fridge with freezer compartment, microwave, kettle and toaster, ample cutlery and crockery, plenty of generous storage space.
- 2 bedrooms – both with fitted wardrobes and drawers.
- The Master Bedroom has an ensuite shower luxury shower room, toilet and basin. Double bed and dressing table.
- The second bedroom has twin beds.
- There is a family bathroom has a full sized bath with shower, vanity unit, toilet and a shaving point.
- Double patio doors lead from the main living area onto a large south facing balcony running to the side of the lodge, with extensive views of the surrounding area.
- Patio furniture and loungers are provided for outdoor dining and relaxation.
- A barbeque slab or stone is provided - please bring your own disposable barbeque.
Parking for two cars adjacent to side of lodge.
Great first stay
Friday 22 July 2016
Had a lovely stay at with esthwaite. Very clean and you are provided with everything you could possibly need during your stay. The bed was lovely and soft so perhaps not suitable for people with back conditions. However was perfect for us. Look forward to returning next year. Cara Elvins, Borehamwood
Another Great Stay
Sunday 17 July 2016
The lodge is very clean, comfy and has all the modern touches. The location was great with great views of the surrounding country side. The lodge had its own fast private wifi which was useful as no phone signal in the park. George Sykes, Bolton
Monday 20 June 2016
Home from home!
Saturday 30 April 2016
This lodge is definitely one of the best on the site and we have stayed in many of them. The location next to the beck is superb. We were very lucky to have sunny weather all week and the large decking area was well used with the sun on it all day. The lodge was spotlessly clean on our arrival. The only small issue was the second bedroom only had the narrow single beds which when adults need to use the room means they are a little bit uncomfortable. This did not spoil our holiday and we would book again. Ann Claypole, Stockton On Tees
Home from home
Monday 25 April 2016
Stayed numerous times at Esthwaite now and we love it as much now as we did when we first stayed a few years ago. The lodge is modern, beautifully kept, well maintained, well equipped and in one of the most beautiful positions, right on the beck of Limefitt Park. The park itself is also very well maintained, clean and surrounded by stunning scenery. Tracy Ledwards, Bolton
About Limefitt Park
Limefitt is one of the Lake District's most stunningly situated holiday parks. Located in the beautiful Troutbeck Valley and yet just 3 miles north of Windermere, it is a place of peace and tranquillity with breathtaking scenery.
Capturing the very essence of the Lake District National Park it is a place to relax and enjoy fabulous walks right from your lodge front door. Every lodge has great vistas all around. There is a traditional Lakeland Pub on site and the park has been awarded a David Bellamy Gold Conservation Award. You will be delighted with your choice of location when you stay at Limefitt.
For more detailed information about Limefitt Park please click here.